2019 Summit: Looking for a roommate or carpool? CLICK HERE!

Welcome Forums NSN Forum National Storytelling Summit/Conference 2019 Summit: Looking for a roommate or carpool? CLICK HERE!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Danni
    Participant

If you’re looking for a roommate or carpool from the airport to the hotel, post it here as well as on the Storytell listserv for best response results.

Bill Wight

Here’s a place where a Summit-goer should come to connect with others who might be looking for a roommate or carpool partner.

A suggestion: use this space to indicate your interest, maybe post your name/e-mail and whether you’re looking for a roommate, carpool, or both!

Then work out the details via e-mail (to preserve your privacy).

Bill

Pamela Spence
    Participant

Hi fellow storytellers,
    I am looking for a female roommate for the summit. Please reply. Pamela Spence

jradner

Looking for carpooling or Lyft-sharing from San Jose airport to the Summit hotel on Thursday, July 25. My flight arrives at 3:20 pm.
    Jo Radner
    jradner@american.edu

Tim_E

I have a room booked at the Marriott for July 24 through July 38 – that’s Wednesday through Saturday night.
    Looking for a roommate.

tim.ereneta@gmail.com

hadler
    Participant

73 year old male looking for a roommate 7/25 – 7/28. I have already reserved a room.

Also looking for ride share. Arriving at SJC at 11:40 AM

Reply h.adler@comcast.net

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by hadler.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by hadler.
    mhorowitz
    Participant

I’m looking for a female roommate. Right now I have a room from THursday-Sunday. Don’t actually have flight plans yet. Muriel Horowitz

Denise McCormack
    Participant

I will create a google doc for folks wanting to ride share. Time, date, and place of arrival can be marked, along with contact information of those interested in connecting.

hi – I am looking for a roommate. I have reserved a room but could also join in on a room and cancel mine. Please contact me at LindaTakesPix@gmail.com

Denise McCormack
    Participant
    loverholser

I will be flying in to SFO airport on Thursday, arriving around 1 pm, and will have a car. If anybody needs a ride from SFO to the hotel on Thursday afternoon, 7/25, let me know!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top