March 22, 2021 – March 26, 2021
35+ international storytelling experts are gathering online for 5 days to share how stories can be used to lead teams and create sustainable companies!
Join us to learn how to use the power of true stories to:
- Manage a team and engage your people;
- Lead digital transformation;
- Share values and strengthen corporate culture;
- Create a business development strategy;
- Seek out hidden problems and consolidate successes;
- Form an authentic brand of the company and much more.
Among the speakers you will find international experts like Bobette Buster, David Boje, David Hutchens, David JP Phillips, Ester Choi, Gabrielle Dolan, Geoff Mead, Grace Ann Rosile, Graham Williams, Jerome Deroy, Karen Dietz, Kat Koppett, Mark Schenk, Mary Alice Arthur, Michael Margolis, Paul Smith, Shawn Callahan, Terrence Gargiulo, Thaler Pekar and many more!
The conference is 100% free: no sales, no spam emails afterwards etc., only useful content. Also, every participant will receive a video course “Leadership Storytelling 101" to help use story skills at work.