Please note: we will be offering an additional lodging option at Agnes Scott College. Arrangements are still in development for that lodging option but if you are interested in signing up to stay at Agnes Scott College, please contact the NSN office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-525-4514.
Stay with us right where all the workshops will take place for ultimate convenience & networking! Reservations deadline: Friday, June 26, 2020
Marriott Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory
130 Clairemont Avenue, Decatur, GA 30030
Reservations can be made online at or https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1572469845759&key=GRP by phone at Courtyard Decatur Front Desk: 404-371-0204 or Marriott Central Reservations: 1-888-236-2427. Make sure to tell the hotel staff you’re with the National Storytelling Network.
Room rates are $129.00 USD plus taxes for a standard room. The deadline for making your hotel reservations is Friday, June 26, 2020.
Event attendees only: Self Parking is $10.00 per day (max)
Hotel guests: $12.00 overnight
The conference hotel (Marriott Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory) is 16 miles from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
The hotel does not have an airport shuttle, so you will have to navigate your own way to the conference site.
There is a MARTA station X miles from the Marriott Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory. The MARTA website (https://www.itsmarta.com/) offers the following tips for using the MARTA to travel to or from the airport:
Tips for Taking MARTA to and from Hartsfield-Jackson
MARTA’s Airport Station is inside the Domestic Terminal.
Travel directly to the Domestic Terminal, between the North and South baggage claims.
Take the Red and Gold lines.
They travel directly to and from the Airport Station.
NOTE: if you’re traveling from the airport to Buckhead, Medical Center, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs or North Springs stations after 8:30 pm, you may need to transfer to the Red Line at Lindbergh Center station. Take the Gold (Doraville) train from the airport and transfer to a Red (North Springs) train at Lindbergh Center station.
Traveling to and from the International Terminal
Since the Airport Station is located inside the Domestic Terminal. How do I get from the Domestic Terminal to the International Terminal?
Depending on your airline, there are two options.
If your airline does not allow you to check-in for your international flight from the domestic terminal, there is a free shuttle service outside Baggage Claim.
If your airline does allow you to check-in for your international flight from the domestic terminal, ride the Airport’s “Plane Train” to the International Terminal at Concourse F.
How do I get to MARTA from the International Terminal?
There is a free shuttle at the arrivals level of the International Terminal that goes to the Domestic Terminal’s baggage claim. The Airport Station is inside the Domestic Terminal between the North and South baggage claims.
You may also ride the airport’s “Plane Train” to the Domestic Terminal Baggage Claim stop.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental
Emerald Club Preferred Car Rental Program
Enjoy access to discounted car rentals worldwide with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental
NSN is excited to announce a new partnership with Enterprise and National car rentals!
National is the provider of choice for airport rentals and Enterprise is the provider of choice for off-site rentals.
National: Airport rentals
- Enjoy the Emerald Club status.
- Lower your wait time with counter bypass privileges.
- Choose your own car.
Enterprise: Local and home city rentals
- Over 7,000 locations throughout North America.
- Pick-up and delivery options available.
- Long term rental needs are available – Reduce costs by eliminating airport surcharges and fees.
Receive a complimentary Emerald Club status!
Emerald Club Benefits:
- Choice of a car from the Emerald Aisle, featuring mid-size and higher class cars all charged at the midsize rate.*
- One Free Rental Day (up to a full-size car) with seven rental credits.
- At Executive status, only six credits needed
- At Executive Elite status, only five credits needed
- Drop & Go – With convenient email receipts, just drop off your car and go.
- The Emerald Aisle allows you to bypass the counter and choose any car at the reserved midsize car price. With National’s dedication to bringing you the industry’s newest fleet, the Emerald Aisle has the most up-to-date cars to choose from.
- Plus, earn with Enterprise! Rent at participating Enterprise locations to earn towards free rental days and higher status with Emerald Club.
How to Enroll
- Visit the Emerald Club Enrollment page
- Click “View Website” under National | Enterprise
- Click “Enroll Now” on the Emerald Club site
- Once you complete your information you will receive a confirmation email with your Member Number
- Login to the National Website, using your Emerald Club credentials, and rent a car in 1,500+ locations worldwide