The National Storytelling Network invites you to donate items to the 2018 Summit Silent Auction. Proceeds will benefit NSN National Storytelling Summit expenses. Bidding is conducted on forms located on tables next to the auction item. Donors may bring auction items with you to the Summit or you may call the office if you need to ship your item. Following are examples of items donated to the auction in previous years:
- Books, CD’s, DVDs, other media
- Coaching sessions or business advice (Coaching by phone, internet or in person)
- Clothing, hats, etc.
- Musical instruments
- Performances, workshops, classes
- Puppets or other props
- Restaurant gift certificates, vouchers, etc.
- Sound equipment, cameras
- Vacation packages
- Autographed sports memorabilia
- Anything else you think would be of interest
Arrangements For Donations
Auction Items may be brought to the Resource/Market Place room when you arrive at the hotel. You will need to check your item in with the Resource/Market Place Coordinator, Kathy Greenamyre. Please complete the Auction Item donation form, which can be downloaded below.