The Story Space Online
Every Tuesday from 6:45-9:00 P.M. EDT
Please Note: We are now on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time), 4 hours behind GMT, or UTC-4.
This Tuesday Story Space will try being hybrid (on Zoom & live at the Havurah).
To attend via Zoom:
Go to http://www.StorySpace.org
In the banner click on “Meeting Invitation”
To attend at Havurat Shalom
113 College Avenue Somerville, MA 02144
• From Davis Square: About 5 blocks up College Ave – a yellow house on the right.
• MBTA Subway: Red Line (Davis Square Stop); • MBTA Bus line: Routes 94 and 96.
Please be aware of the following
• THERE IS NO AIR CONDITIONING
• Accessibility: Havurat Shalom is Handicap Accessible via a ramp in the rear
• Food: Please: no food or drink in the building. Please consume it outside.
• Masking: Please: we all must wear a KN95 or N95 mask while in the building.
• Covid Vaccinations: Please: everyone must have been vaccinated for Covid-19.
• Allergy Free: Please no pets, or scents (soap, perfume, cologne, after shave, etc.)
To Subscribe to our mailing list: https://tinyletter.com/StorySpace
To correspond with us:
There is an $8 requested donation: http://www.storyspace.org/Kitty.asp
(There is no entry fee. You can donate at any time).
25 years of crazy!
Big Joe (aka Joe Pagliuca) and his wife Mrs. Big Joe (aka Peggy) just celebrated 25 years of marriage. Tonight Joe will be telling tales of how he met the lovely Mrs. Big Joe, the proposal, the wedding (he planned himself) and some tales from a marriage. There will be sap and sentiment but mostly it will be tales from 25 years of craziness!!
Feature’s website: https://bigjoe.com/
There is an $8 requested donation.
The Story Space runs every Tuesday Night from 6:45 – 9:00 P.M. EDT.
Storytelling of all types and styles, in a friendly, cooperative venue where seasoned tellers and newcomers alike are received with full attention.
There are no content restrictions, other than prohibiting deliberately offensive language.
Try out a new story, spin an old favorite, or just listen.
No Topics. No Competition. No Judging. Just Stories.
In the spirit of Brother Blue.
There is an $8 requested donation. http://www.storyspace.org/Kitty.asp.
Signup for Open Telling (8-minute slots) starts at 6:45 P.M. EDT.
Open Telling starts at 7:00 P.M. EDT sharp.
Followed by the Featured Teller at around 8:00 P.M. EDT.