People have been talking about sex and death since we could talk. Join award winning storyteller Laura Packer for an evening of traditional stories told live on Zoom, that are thought-provoking, racy, funny, poignant, and more. All topics are fair game.
By purchasing this ticket you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and will not share this broadcast with anyone outside of your household or anyone under 18 years of age.
- My kid is 17. Please may they join us? I’m afraid not. While I believe teens need great sex ed, I need to protect myself legally, especially these days. No one under 18 is allowed.
- Is it okay if my partner and I… you know? Please be dressed at the beginning so I can confirm your age, then turn your camera and sound off. What we don’t know won’t hurt us.
- How explicit are the stories? Not very. These are folktales. Most do no more than state what’s happening. It’s not a sexy show. The death stories are also pretty straightforward.
- I get the sex part but death? Really? Really! There are some amazing stories about death.
- Why is the show on Sunday afternoon? Shouldn’t stories like these be told in the dark? I wanted people in Europe to be able to join if they so choose.
- Will you record it and make the recording available? I’m planning to, but eventbrite makes it imporssible to sell tickets for something after the event ends. Keep an eye out for a separate announcement. Come to the live online show if you can, it will be more fun.
- Where can I find out more about you? I’m glad you asked. laurapacker.com.
Laura Packer has been obsessed by stories, sex, and death her whole life. Her stories dive into the truth of human experience with humor, courage, and clear-eyed vision. Find out more about Laura at laurapacker.com