The National Storytelling Network is the largest Storytelling membership organization, formed in 1976, dedicated to advancing all forms of storytelling arts in our communities through promotion, advocacy, and education. Our members represent all the forms of Storytelling from printed, oral and digital storytelling. By becoming a member you are connected with storytelling on the national level, networked with storytellers who share your interests across the world, and supported in many ways on your storytelling journey.
Why should I become a member?
- Attractive personal benefits – Pride in belonging to the largest membership organization of storytellers
- Opportunities for Continuing Education and mentorships
- Access to professional publications and resources
- Establish a network of contacts in your community and around the world
- Opportunity to take your networking to a higher level by participating in NSN’s Storyteller Showcase Directory, Special Interest Groups, and online discussion list and forum.
Prefer to mail in your payment? Click here to download a hard copy membership form.