Welcome to the National Storytelling Network Events page, where you can find information about upcoming events hosted by NSN. Information on the most current events planned can be found by simply scrolling down this page. You can also find the link to the registration page here.
Looking to submit a proposal for one of NSN’s upcoming events? You’ve come to the right place! Click here to be taken to the submission area.
ANNOUNCING NSN’s Bold New Calendar of Events for 2021!
NSN announces a dynamic calendar of Virtual Events for 2021! YES! We will grow storytellers, share great tales, feature membership voices & voices from the world beyond to build a treasure chest for NSN’s secure future. NSN will produce monthly events in a variety of forms.
NSN’s 2021 CALENDAR – uPCOMING EVENTS
- March 19th – 20th: Women’s Storytelling Festival in collaboration with Better Said Than Done. NSN is proud to be a part of the Women’s Storytelling Festival. We will be running the Story Slam, with the Theme “Fierce.” If you want to tell a story, throw your name into the hat for the Story Slam. Registration Now Open at bettersaidthandone.com/womens-festival/.
- April 9th-11th: Earth Up Weekend. We will feature Workshops, Performances, a Story Slam, Fringe Performances, a Master Class, Social Time, Panel Discussions, Showcases & School Programs. Applications Now Open! Visit our Earth Up Page for More Information on current open calls.
- May 15th: Caught in a Bind (Slam + Fringe)
- June 12th: Amplify (Slam + Fringe)
- July 21st – 25th: NSN’s Connected Virtual Conference & Festival – Mark your calendars now! Applications coming soon.
- August 21st: Hot (Slam + Fringe)
- September 18th: Schooled (Slam + Fringe)
- October 22nd: 24th – Spooked (Weekend)
- November 13th: Stuffing (Slam + Fringe)
- December 11th: Light (Slam + Fringe + Family Show)
Ready to register to attend one or more events? You can find the registration forms for all events with open registration by clicking the button below.
Submit a proposal
Click the section title below for more information on the event and to view the proposal submission form (if currently available).